| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi in August is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi:
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) W
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 223.7 kms (139 miles) S
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) SSW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) S