| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi in November is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi:
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) W
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 223.7 kms (139 miles) S
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) SSW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) S